Estate Planning services are provided by Partner David Hopkins who has over 16 years experience, with assistance from paralegal Julie Goulter. Clients are regularly referred to David by financial planners and accountants and he often works with them in achieving the client’s desired outcome.
- Providing advice to clients in relation to wills, powers of attorney, appointments of enduring guardianship, anticipatory directions and advance care directives
- The preparation of all documents
- Advising executors, attorneys, guardians and substitute decision makers in respect of their rights and responsibilities under such documents
- Acting for executors in the obtaining of probate and the administration of deceased estates
- Advising executors, creditors and beneficiaries in relation to disputed wills and problematic estates
- Acting for interstate solicitors where estate assets are located in South Australia